Friday 10 January 2020

About Elliptical Zone

Welcome to my Elliptical Zone blog.  I hope you find my reviews and articles on elliptical trainer and cross trainer machines helpful and interesting.

I aim to cover a wide range of elliptical trainers across all categories from entry-level to mid-range to high-end for both the home and the gym.  
There are many different types of elliptical trainers with varying features which will be explained as we go along.

There's something for everyone from basic elliptical trainers to more advanced machines with a great range of programs, resistance levels and even incline levels for those of you who want more of a challenge!

I aim to include information on both new and older models, comparing features, outlining differences and giving tips and advice to help you decide on which is the best elliptical trainer for your needs and your budget!

Elliptical trainers combine moving handlebars to work your upper body with moving footplates to work your lower body, giving an action similar to skiing.

Elli
ptical trainers are a great way to get a low-impact total-body workout.  Low-impact means that it's kinder on your joints - the machine supports your body weight and there's no painful jolting movements like you get with other forms of exercise.

Despite being low-impact, elliptical trainers give a very effective cardio workout, helping you to burn calories to lose weight and tone your body.

Fitness tip - just a 30 minute workout on an elliptical trainer could burn around 310 calories for women or around 378 calories for men, depending on the intensity of the workout.

Having your own elliptical trainer in the comfort of your own home means you can workout whenever you want and for as long as you want without having the inconvenience of trekking to the gym first.  This will save you both time and money - no more gym fees to pay!



You can keep up-to-date with all my latest Elliptical Zone articles by subscribing to my posts or by following me in one of the following ways (just click on or tick the relevant box in the left-hand panel of this blog):

  • Like me on Facebook
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Follow me on Pinterest
  • Follow me by email
  • Subscribe to my posts

I trust you find my articles and reviews on Elliptical Zone helpful and enjoy reading my posts.  Thank you for your interest!



N.B.  It’s always advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional before undertaking any new exercise regime.


Related articles:

Click here to go back to homepage


No comments:

Post a Comment